Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just for the joke


Cigarettes, me?!
I have been lucky.
I never smoked one single cigarette in my life.

Some of my coworkers are smokers, and go out a
few times a day for a smoke. I do not envy them
the nicotine, but the break of five minutes would have
been great.....

So up came the idea that I should get my own cigarettes,
either made out of chocolate or of chewing gum.
This way I too, would be able to take a break for
"smoking".

In Norway you cannot buy these "cigarettes",
but a very kind woman living close to the Swedish border
liked the joke and bought me two boxes, one of each kind.


But an old habit is hard to break.
Even with this three dimentional excuse, I cannot bring
myself to go out to "smoke".

So today I opened up one box and tasted the chocolate
version - just for fun.



No comments: