Sunday, July 26, 2009

Norway, land of shoes?



For the last two years in my other country,
I was using my crocks more or less all
the time.
Summer and winter.
They were so comfortable I did not care
about how they looked.



These were the shoes I came to Norway with
in 2006.
The boots I once got from my Norwegian
sister-in-law during a cold visit to Norway
(thanks!) and they were reserved for my
winter visits to Norway. Mostly.

Then there were my beloved crocks.

For those few occasions I could not get away
with the crocs, I used the black shoes.



These are the shoes I have now.
Funnily enough, I bought a pair of sandals
to use in Norway!
I bought a pair of black shoes, low heal,
for the few occasions I feel pressed to dress
up a little.
I have some extremely comfortable ECCO
shoes I got as a present.
Then you can see my low winter boots that
keep my feet warm when I have to be outside
for long hours in the winter.

Then there is one pair I keep at work,
not on this photograph, a pair of
strange-looking sandals looking like small boats.
http://us.mbt.com/Home/Collection/Shoes/Kisumu-Black-W.aspx

Norway, land of shoes?

If you want to know more about my strange-looking
sandals that should help me walk like a Masai ,
click
http://us.mbt.com/

No comments: