Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Makes you wonder

In my second country I still have two rooms filled
with my personal stuff.
Mostly books and files with paper information
I have collected over many years.

A few pieces of furniture I would put in another home
if that home was in my second country.
But I will not bring that furniture to Norway.
Too expensive. Not worth it.

But the books and all those documents, what to do?

And what I really think about, is that after three years
I cannot really remember the details of what I have there.
Makes you wonder how much of it I could get rid of,
without feeling too much of a loss.

Moving in general, but also moving from one country to
another, is very much a mental exercise in defining
your own life, and therefore very exhausting.....

No comments: