Sunday, November 16, 2008

A roundtrip?

In January my plan is to go to Chicago to visit
my son and daughter-in-law, and the little baby
that should have arrived by then.
It looks like a little girl.

As I started to look around for tickets for that trip,
I also started to phantasize about visiting
my second country for a week.
I was actually dreaming of doing this between
Christmas and New Year when we work
some of the days, but it turned out I would only
get a clear yes or no in a month's time,
and that is too late for ordering tickets.

So then came the new phantasy:
Doing a roundtrip!
One week in my second country and
straight on from there for two weeks in
the States.
That would mean three weeks of my annual vacation
time for 2009.

I hope that within this coming week I will have
the definite answer if this dream can come true.

In the States I am visiting three persons, all
living in the same apartment.

In my second country there are many friends
in many different places, so I know I can only visit
some of them within one week.
I am working on that list.....

I hope this roundtrip works out, because I miss
my friends.

No comments: