Saturday, January 9, 2010

The mental block of going out



Since I came back to Moss on Wednesday I have not
been to the supermarket.
I have eaten whatever I could find in my kitchen cupboards.

But now I should go to buy some food.
I will tell you how it was when I come back.

Report:
The outside temperature is between minus 10 C to
minus 14 C, depending if you are in the shadow or in the sun.

It actually is a very sunny day with a blue sky!

I left my warmest mittens at work, so the ones I used
definitely left something to be desired.
The scarf and the fleece cap was a great help.

In short, the main problem was the mental block of
going out.

PS. The strong sunlight reflecting on the snow, in some
strange way reminds me of the special strong sunlight
around the Mediterranean.

No comments: