Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Moving in

Moving takes energy – not only the physical aspect of moving your stuff, but perhaps even more the mental aspect of moving your soul.

When will I get used to feeling that this little apartment I have moved into, will feel like «home»?
How will I sleep here tonight in the bed I have bought this morning in a secondhand shop? New sheets, though.... :)
When will I get an internet connection at this apartment where there is no telephone?
How will it be to take a shower for the first time? To cook a meal?

I still haven't met my upstairs neighbours. They will have to tell me which of the three postboxes outside is mine, and how I can get the internet through cable TV.

PS. First night: I slept nearly ten hours with two breaks – I can't remember when I slept that much last time. Excellent!

No comments: