Friday, June 20, 2008

A travelblog? no!

Today I actually started a new blog,
but decided within the hour to delete it.

The theme was going to be a trip I am
doing in July.
But within a few minutes after opening
the blog, my stomach told me
I did not really want to share
it with the rest of the world.

I then found that through "Settings"
you can decide who can read your blog.

After deciding that "Everybody" was
not my choice, there was one choice called
"Selected Friends" or something like that.
Here I could have added emails of selected
friends.
It felt wrong.
Poor friends, signing them up!
It felt like I would have drafted them.

Last option was "Only blog author".
I clicked on that and felt real stupid.
Was I going to use the blog as a
personal notebook?
Then I could as well use a regular
WORD document.

Conclusion:
No blog for my upcoming trip.

I may send reports to friends,
but nothing public through
a special travelblog.

No comments: