Friday, April 10, 2009

What to do with your money

As a child we had to save money in a plastic
container with one slot with some springs to
prevent coins falling out, a small hole to
push in bills and a lock impossible
to open. Frustrating!

I don't remember ever going to
the bank to empty that unfriendly plastic
container.

In my childish way of thinking
I dreamt of a ceramic saving bank that I
could physically break the day it was full.
And perhaps wriggle out a few coins now
and then, if I needed them. :-)

And what was the purpose of saving money?
It seemed like a sneaky way to take away
the possibility to use any money we had
received as presents. :-(

Today I heard about a different kind of
saving bank - a cow bank with four tummies!



Imagine, here I have lived a fairly long life,
and suddenly this cow bank helped me
think in a different way.
Though it is intended for children to learn
about money, I am seriously considering
buying one for myself.

Check out
ttp://www.msgen.com/assembled/moolah.html

No comments: