Saturday, August 22, 2009

A special gift from a special man



I received a surprise present by post.

Opening one figure to see the smaller one and then the
tiniest I had some kind of vision how these figures
symbolize the man who gave me the present.

We are all made up of different parts - our childhood,
our young aduklthood and our present life.

But in this particular man's life, the two figures inside
his presentday figure, have been so dramatic,
it seems incredible he survived.
No author could have invented the life he has lived
for real.

That is why his gentleness, his generosity towards me,
is even more surprising.
How can you go through so many difficult ordeals
and still have such positive energy and life philosophy?

This man is an inspiration for me.
These figures are very special for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Eva,
So small present and so warm words . Do I deserve them ?
Best wishes from the hot country .
Reuven