Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kate's adventure with Grandma: Day One

Kate:

Eight days ago an elderly lady turned up at our house.

Mom and Dad call her Grandma, so I have learnt to

say "Hi Grandma."

This morning my Mom and Dad went on a small

vacation , and guess what? I am here with Grandma!

ALL BY OURSELVES.


Report around seven thirty in the evening:
I have been in a happy mood the whole day.
I have played inside the house with my toys.
I have read in my books.
Grandma has read for me.
I watched Sesame Street.
I ate all my food.
I did my midday nap.
I walked around the garden.
I loved playing inside the tent my Dad put up there.

It has been a good day.
I still seem to have accepted that those two central
figures in my life - Mom and Dad - are not here.
I will think about that a little more tomorrow...

Now I am falling asleep.

No comments: