Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Internet

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

On September 17th I thought I was finally getting internet at home.
Looked forward to that very much!

First problem:
"Be available from eight in the morning till four in the afternoon.
You will get a phone call half an hour before the technician comes."
Yeah - imagine me leaving work in the middle of the day...
Solution: The key hidden in a secret place I told the technician about when he phoned me.

Second problem:
When I left home that morning at nine, the phone line was OK.
A few hours later "somebody" had been digging and this whole area was without telephone connection.
Solution: The technician did what he could, the telephone cable was repaired and today - two days later - I got my internet connection.

I am very happy!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No comments: