Sunday, September 23, 2007

My new home: the office



In my last apartment



Where I live now.


My brother located this office unit at FRETEX and I already used it where I lived before.

I bought the lamp, new, back then too.


The great feature of my new office (could have been spacious bedroom) is the big window and the view of the wellkept back garden and those climbers on the wall. Not so long ago they were green, now they are red.

I may buy roller blinds for the window, though they will have to be at least two meters wide.
I also need bookshelves in a nook to the right, and at least another chair, I think.

Most important, I went out and bought a radiator to keep the room warm.

Another possibility: To buy a folded bed with a mattress - in case the attic is too cold or too empty in the winter.

Yeah - I was thinking about guests!


No comments: