Thursday, November 15, 2007

Alanya Turkish restaurant in Moss



This place in Klostergaten was where

my mother once took care of her hair.

Now it is a Turkish restaurant where they also

have some tasty alternatives for vegetarians.


From their website, in Norwegian, I could copy their three vegetarian dishes:

Menemem – vegetables fried with egg, very spicy. Served with bulghur, haydari and salad. 119kr (around 22 US dollars)
Vegetarian grill – squash, aubergine, champignon, paprika, salad, yogurtsauce. Served with bulghur. 129kr (around 25 US dollars)
Vegetarian Alanya – cauliflower, broccoli, champignon, paprika, covered with cheese, baked in the oven. Served with rice and haydari. 139kr (around 26 US dollars).

I have eaten Vegetarian Alanya during my visits. Very tasty. Generous portions.

Haydari, I found out, is a yogurt sauce. Before the meal I was served some delicious bread.

http://www.alanyamoss.com/index.htm

No comments: