Saturday, November 10, 2007

PC repair in Norway

My PC broke down on October 29th.

It was given to the shop where it was bought back in January on October 30th.
From the website and a number I was given I could follow my PC.

On November 5th it was still "on its way to the repair shop in Oslo".

On November 6th it had arrived, and some missing component had been ordered. The same day, I wrote a special email and was promptly told that this component was expected to arrive at the repair shop on November 9th.

On November 8th , surprisingly, "the PC had left the repair shop, as it had been repaired".

On November 9th the shop in Moss told me that the PC would probably arrive in Moss on November 13th .

I imagine this turtle walking back and forth between Oslo and Moss with my PC attached to its shield.

No comments: