Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A tiny bit of snow

Three weeks ago I stayed at home a few days - no fever, no cold, just the whole body aching.

After going back to work, this became a usual cold - coughing , aching, but no fever.

Now, more than two weeks later, when I have used the weekdays to work and the weekends to recover, I knew the time had come to go to the doctor, get a sick leave and crawl under my new thermo cover.
As I left the doctor's office, a little bit of snow fell on my coat.

My thermo cover ( a synthetic "dyne") is great.

Somebody I know thinks the Norwegian "dyne" is Norway' s gift to the world - no matter if the filling is made of eiderdown or of synthetic material, this lightweght bed cover keeps you warm and comfortable.

Amen!

1 comment:

SunflowerSpirit said...

Heisann!

I stumbled upon your blog when I was doing a google search for dynas. I grew up in America, but my husband is from Norway, and we lived there for 2 years, only recently returned. I can tell you I miss my dyna! Do you know of anywhere we can find them in the US? Or maybe a place which I can order them from in Norway even... that's how much I miss them. :)

takk takk!

Elraidia