Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Fountain by Carl Nesjar, by night



Late one evening I was walking
home and passed the fountain next
to the Town Hall in Moss.
It is a fountain I like to look at

in full day light, but in my opinion
it also looked good at night.



Out came my camera,
an automatic one,
with no special effects.




It felt a little special to stand there
so late, sending flash light
through the darkness.



The artist who planned
and made this fountain
is originally Norwegian.
His name is Carl Nesjar.
He lives in the States, I am told.
He is now 88 years old.




I decided to come back
the next day and take
some more photographs.

1 comment:

saa said...

Hello there,
Could you please get in touch with me. I am Carl Nesjar's wife and biographer and would like to know more about you and your photos.
Our email is nesjar@online.no.
saa