Sunday, September 28, 2008

Next eye message will be a positive one

The doctor said the eyes are healing OK and
that towards the end of November I will be fitted
with new glasses, after my second operation
in October.

But, as far as using my eyes now,
that is very tiresome.
so I am trying to use my ears more.
Meditating.
Listening to music.
Learning Polish by listening to an audio tape.
Even listening to the TV. :-)
Closing my eyes.

Will my eyesight be better next week?
After the second operation in October?
Only after I get my new glasses in the
end of November?

I don't know.
I will have to accept whatever happens and
in the spirit of not complaining, my next message
on my blog about my eyesight, will be that there
is an improvement.

Actually I would like to keep my mouth
shut about this subject
till everything is OK.

But I hope to write about other subjects
now and then.

No comments: