Sunday, September 7, 2008

My first try: Tickets for a concert

Yesterday I went to a concert in Oslo.
Listening to a concert is great when
you can keep your eyes closed! :-)

But the problem was, I thought,
to get a ticket.
In the old times, getting a ticket for
a concert in Oslo when you live in
Moss, would have been problematic.

But not now!
It is 2008 and we have internet.



A friend told me about this firm
selling tickets, so without
problems I searched their homepage
and found the wanted concert.
It was easy to reserve my ticket.
I did not pay at this point,
but received a reference number.

But where to get the actual ticket?
Could I get it here in Moss?
No problem!
I could have visited one of the two
local post offices.
I decided to use one of the five local
Narvesen kiosks because they have
longer opening hours.
At the kiosk I showed my
reference number, paid and
received the ticket.
In Moss!



Off to Oslo last night to a great concert!

PS. This text sounds like an ad for dummies,

but the truth is when you first discover

something convenient, it does sound

like an ad.

No comments: