Friday, July 27, 2007

My ideal calendar


This is the best calendar for me, and I am about to order the new one.
I have used it for last few years, and it keeps my life more organized.
Why?
Because it is not a calendar with pretty pictures.
There are no pictures, except the ones on the cover.
It is a calendar with big squares where I can make my notes.
Width:4.5 cm Height: 8.5 cm.
If I want I can use the stickers that came with the calendar.
In my case, the most useful ones are : Anti-Procrastination Day, Errand Day, Home Blessing (cleaning your house in regular language...), Renew Your Spirit.
Then I realized I could make my own little stickers, covering specific activities in my life.
I find a suitable picture on Google Images, make it really small on the WORD document, write one or two words underneath, repeat this as many times as needed and print it out on one of those sheets of paper with glue on the back.
If I get a little more advanced, I should learn how to fit my homemade stickers to the size of the smallest prepared squares on those same sheets, instead of using the scissors.
You can of course also print the stickers on regular paper, cut them with scissors and glue them on the calendar with regular glue or a gluestick.
On Fridays I go with my mother to a local cafe called Everts. That day they serve a fish dish for 80 Norwegian crowns (around 13 US dollars). It's a good meal and a good deal.
Now I am making a sticker for Everts with Mamma written underneath!

No comments: