Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Book: The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

One year ago I heard about Randy Pausch and
watched his The Last Lecture.
I often think about that lecture.

On the way to the States, at the airport, I
found that Randy Pausch had also written
a book called The Last Lecture.

Quickly browsing through the book,
I saw it wasn't just a printout of the lecture
he gave, but much more.

So now I am reading that book, a chapter at
a time.

For me, Randy Pausch continues, after his
death in July 2008, to be an inspiration
for my life.

1 comment:

Gidon Levitas said...

DEAR EVA
JUST WATCHED AND LISTENED TO THE LAST
LECTURE ON YOU-TUBE. A REMARKABLE MAN
RANDY PAUSCH & AN INSPIRING CREDO HE DEFINED AND EXEMPLIFIED IN HIS LIFE AND WORK. I'LL LOOK OUT FOR HIS BOOK.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR BLOG ITEM.
GIDON