Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nightmare # 1

A few nights ago I dreamed I was visiting my
second country and the village where I used to
live.

In real life the swimming pool in that village
is on top of a mountain with a wonderful view.

In my dream, the swimming pool was now
a hole in the sand, and the water was very cold.

I was told there was a second swimming pool
underground and climbed down a wooden
staircase, supporting the sand walls around.

The second swimming pool was also a hole
in the sand. A few persons were in that pool.

I was told there was a third pool further down,
and climbed down more wooden stairs.
It was like being inside an old-fashioned
mine.

There was the third swimming pool,
another hole in the sand, but this one
chockfull of people.
I turned around and ran up the stairs
to get out of this sand hill.

What does such a dream try to tell me?

No comments: